2023 Toyota Tundra Model Review in Paris, TX
The 2023 Toyota Tundra is a half-ton truck sturdy enough to meet any of your needs. Without a doubt, this pickup can compete with any domestic half-ton option on the market. Read our full model review below to learn more about the notable features and updates of the 2023 Toyota Tundra. Then browse our new Tundra inventory at Toyota of Paris!
2023 Toyota Tundra Performance
The 2023 Tundra comes with a capable i-FORCE twin-turbo V6 engine and 10-speed automatic transmission. However, you can upgrade to the available i-FORCE MAX hybrid engine for truly electrifying power. As a hybrid, the 2023 Toyota Tundra produces 437 horsepower and 583 pound-feet of torque. Even with all that power, the new Tundra earns 22 mpg, so you’ll spend less time at the pump.
Furthermore, the 2023 Tundra can tow up to 12,000 pounds of cargo for your next job site, cross-country vacation, or off-road adventure in Hugo, OK. And with a 1,940-pound payload, you won’t have to leave anything behind!
2023 Toyota Tundra Interior
You don’t have to sacrifice comfort when you choose the 2023 Toyota Tundra. With a crafted interior that includes available leather-trimmed materials and ventilated seats, you’ll understand a new level of luxury. There’s also plenty of room for your passengers and gear in the spacious cabin. In addition, new Tundra CrewMax models feature a rear glass window that raises and fully lowers with the push of a button for maximum airflow on the trails.
2023 Toyota Tundra Infotainment Features
The new Toyota Tundra enhances every journey with state-of-the-art technology. Of course, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto come standard. Plus, you’ll have lots of other features available, like wireless charging, SiriusXM® radio, and a whopping 14-inch touchscreen. No matter where you go, you’ll certainly stay connected in your 2023 Toyota Tundra.
2023 Toyota Tundra Safety Features
Top-of-the-line safety features are standard in every Toyota. Some notable features of the 2023 Tundra include the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, and Automatic High Beams. Each feature can help you stay alert and safe on the road. Maintain your peace of mind when you drive the 2023 Toyota Tundra.
2023 Toyota Tundra Trims
You’ve got plenty of options when it comes to choosing a trim for your new Toyota Tundra. As you climb the trim ladder, you’ll find more and more upgrades at each level. Notable features for each trim include:
- SR: 18-inch styled steel wheels, eight-inch multimedia touchscreen, and aluminum-reinforced composite bed
- SR5: 18-inch alloy wheels, tow hitch receiver and Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, and selectable driving and tow/haul modes
- Limited: 20-inch alloy wheels, 12-inch multimedia touchscreen, and eight-way power-adjustable front seats
- Platinum: 20-inch dark-gray-painted alloy wheels, panoramic roof, and leather-trimmed, 10-way power-adjustable front seats
- 1794 Edition: 20-inch machine-finish alloy wheels, chrome grille and exterior accents, and Rich Cream or Saddle Brown interior with American walnut wood-grain trim
- TRD Pro: All-terrain tires, off-road suspension, and “TOYOTA” grille with LED light bar
- Capstone: 22-inch dark chrome alloy wheels, semi-aniline leather-trimmed front seats, and two-tone white-and-black interior
Test Drive the 2023 Tundra at Toyota of Paris
Now is the best time to browse our new Toyota Tundra inventory. Once you find the perfect 2023 Tundra for you, we’ll help you get behind the wheel for a test drive. Toyota of Paris is ready to serve the patrons of Paris, TX and Sulphur Springs, TX, as well as those of Hugo and Idabel, OK. Wherever you come from, we want to see you drive away happy in a new 2023 Toyota Tundra. Schedule your test drive today!